Regarding prescribed testosterone - supplementing with testosterone in any manner (even if to just elevate levels to within ‘normal’ ranges), is NOT considered a medicinal exception with INTERNATIONAL PRO ELITE Individuals who have used testosterone, even if prescribed, are not eligible for competition with INTERNATIONAL PRO ELITE for seven years from last use.
INTERNATIONAL PRO ELITE
DRUG TESTING GUIDELINES
Drug testing screening methods used at the INTERNATIONAL PRO ELITE (INTERNATIONAL PRO ELITE) events are a means to determine eligibility. If competitors cannot successfully pass any screening method used, they will either not be allowed to compete if determined prior to the event (Ex.Polygraph test), or will be disqualified and be removed from official results if determined after an event (Ex. Urine test).
INTERNATIONAL PRO ELITE Athletes must successfully pass a urinalysis in order to receive cash payouts and to continue competing
Competitors cannot have used any substances on the banned list during the specified duration periods specified on the list.
All participants at each INTERNATIONAL PRO ELITE show must submit to polygraph screenings for use of banned substances
Why the polygraph? – Polygraph testing is used since events are 7 years drug-free. Most anabolic steroids are no longer detectable in urine within a few weeks from last use. Plus, urine testing cannot detect growth hormone use.
Competitors are responsible for ensuring they are tested at events. If any pro qualifying winners do not provide a urine sample at INTERNATIONAL PRO ELITE pro qualifiers, eligibility to compete in the INTERNATIONAL PRO ELITE pro federation will be void. If any cash prize placement winners at INTERNATIONAL PRO ELITE pro shows do not provide a urine sample at the event, they will be disqualified, removed from the official results, and be ineligible for INTERNATIONAL PRO ELITE competition for six months from date of event.
Forms of drug testing in addition to the required may be requested of select competitors at any event at the promoter's discretion and expense. This could include urinalysis, voice stress, blood, saliva, hair testing or other means of detection. Competitors are ultimately responsible for substances they take. If urine test results come back positive for any banned substance, competitors are disqualified regardless of what may have been responsible for the positive result and are banned from competing in the INTERNATIONAL PRO ELITE for the disallowed duration for detected substances.
Products that contain ingredients that have chemical names similar to anything on the banned substance list could potentially cause a positive urine test result. Check with the INTERNATIONAL PRO ELITE drug testing officials if uncertain as to whether a particular product is disallowed or not.
Anabolic Agents (Cannot have been used within seven years of contest date)
Including, but not limited to the following as well as their metabolites:
• 1-Testosterone (1-dihydrotestosterone), (1-Androstendiol) found in supplements such as 1-
AD and 1-Androstendione
• 4-Hydroxytestosterone (Formestane)
• 6a-Methylandrostendione (17-hydroxy-6-alpha methyl-ethyletiochalon-3,20 dione), found in
supplements such as M1P
• Androstendione (Androstendiol), found in supplements such as 4-AD
• Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT), (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol), (17-methyl-
delta-2-etioallocholane isomers), found in supplements such as Pheraplex, P-Plex, Phera
Vol, Ergomax, Methyl-Plex, D-Stianozol, MASS Extreme and Nasty Mass InSLINsified
• DHCMT (Dehydrochloromethyltestosterone)
• Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
• DNP (2,4 Dinitrophenol)
• Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione / 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (found in supplements
such as FiniGenX Magnum, Tren Extreme, Trenaplex and Testraflex)
• Methandrostenolone (Methandienone, Dianabol)
• Methasterone (Methyldrostanolone), (Methasteron), (2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-
ol), (2a,17a-dimethyl- 17b- hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one), (2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-
5a-etiocholan-3-one), found in supplements such as Superdrol, S-Drol, Methyl Masterdrol, M-
Drol, OmneVol, and Methyl-Drol XT
• Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone, found in supplements such as Alpha20
(Effective starting 1/1/16)
• Methyl-1-testosterone, found in supplements such as M1T
• Nandrolone (19-Norandrostendione), (19-Norandrostendiol)
• Norethandrolone (Ethylestrenol)
• Peptides: AICAR, CJC-1295/CJC-1293, Follistatin/ACE-031, Fragment 176-191,
GHRP'S/Ipamorelin/Hexarelin, GnRH (Triptorelin), IGF-1 LR3/IGF DES 1,3, Mechano Growth
Factors, THYMOSIN BETA 4 (TB500)
• Prostanozol ([3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol), found in
supplements such as Orastan-E, WIN-E and Winztrol
• SARMs (Selective androgen receptor modulators)(Effective starting 1/1/16)
• Testosterone (Note: For urinalysis, a testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E) ratio of 6:1 or
greater is considered a positive detection of exogenous testosterone (or testosterone